Lodge Southern Cross #91 is holding regular meetings, with strict safety and hygiene conditions. We care very deeply about the well-being of our community, families and each other.
The following terms and conditions of attendance apply:
1. If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home, self-isolate, and follow medical recommendations.
2. You should get tested for COVID-19, stay home, and self-isolate if any of the following apply to you:
- You have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19; or
- You have recently been overseas on a cruise, or visited a COVID-19 hot-spot; or
- You have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or are feeling in any way unwell.
3. All attendees to our meetings will:
- be screened for temperature, and assessed for risk; and
- maintain a physical distance of 1.5 meters from each other at all times; and
- not shake hands; and
- wear a mask (supplied by Lodge if needed); and
- follow the safety & hygiene directions of Lodge Officers; and
- participate in hygiene activities (washing hands, sanitizing anything you touched, etc).
If you have unfortunately contracted COVID-19, or are otherwise in distress, feel free to contact the Worshipful Master, Caring Officer or Secretary for support and assistance.
We recommend you install and run the COVIDSafe app on your phone, get it here.
Know where the current virus ‘hot-spots’ are. Go to https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates